Marketing Researches in the Field of Pharmacy
MARKETING RESEARCH CAN GIVE ANSWERS THAT AFFECT BUSINESS DECISIONS AND INVESTMENTS
The survey findings are presented to the client with a clear and understandable report.
Marketing research within the professional public is the most useful source of reliable and relevant answers.
- Status of your product.
- Decision-making factors when prescribing.
- Acceptance and understanding of marketing messages.
- The quality of expert-assistant work.
- The success of marketing campaigns.
- How to plan business in the future.
- How to plan investments in marketing and sales.
- How to position or reposition your product.
- How to improve the effectiveness of your team.
Research among the general public is particularly suitable for the food supplement sector, non-prescription drugs, and medical devices.
- Visibility of your product among the general public (as compared to the competition).
- The needs of (potential) customers.
- Customers’ expectations of the products.
- Do you target the right audience.
- Do you address the audience with appropriate and understandable messages.
- Is your product correctly positioned in the market.
- Is your marketing budget efficiently used.
Questions about business and making investments require empirically verified answers. According to your needs, we choose the most appropriate methods (surveys, interviews, diaries).
We pay attention to the details! Only well prepared research provides you with clear, reliable, actionable insight to inform your decision-making.
We like to keep it short and focused, using closed ended questions whenever possible. Consistent rating scales, logical ordering, objectivity, and clear design are some of the building blocks of good research which lead to higher response rates and higher quality data.
+386 51 652 344
We would like to hear from you
Urša Jelnikar, Abbott Laboratories d.o.o.